Thursday, June 30, 2011

heartly condolence to my few hour pet

Your eyes give me a pleasure;
you are uninvited guest, i’m quite sure;
your innocence give me a glance;
Happiness in my heart,and smile in my face;
But was it my fault or your bad luck,
made the world turns towards you to suck
Flattering your body and piercing your feather;
capturing you by its tip and holding you by shooter.
Your cute face still remains in my eye,
the moment gave me guilt and made me shy,
‘a wish to make you fly;
a quite nice feebly birdly guy’,
holding you in my hand,
serve you whatever you command;
A immemorial bond has arises,
which makes my eyes tear level rises;
and not to forget you,
your fly and the moment you die.
A heartily condolence to my little few hour pet,
By a heartily heart of mine.......

No comments: